This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use product. Used today by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide, Hyena is the one tool that every administrator cannot afford to be without. Hyena uses an Explorer-style interface for all operations, including right mouse click pop-up context menus for all objects. Management of users, groups (both local and global), shares, domains, computers, services, devices, events, files, printers and print jobs, sessions, open files, disk space, user rights, messaging, exporting, job scheduling, processes, and printing are all supported.
Hyena also includes full exporting capabilities and both Microsoft Access and Excel reporting and exporting options. All of these features are part of the Standard Edition of Hyena.
The Enterprise Edition adds support for:
* Terminal Server user properties and session administration.
* Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 Server mailbox integration.
* WMI integration.
* View your entire Windows or Active Directory network from one easy to use Explorer-style interface and make management a snap!
* Audit your system configuration and quickly find security holes that need to be plugged.
* Quickly generate reports for meetings or to use for further research to determine problem spots.
* Change passwords for local administration accounts on multiple computers at once.
* Find out which services are running and quickly show startup information; make changes to those services on all computers at once!
* Go beyond the limits of Microsofts MMC and help you manage Windows 200x and Active Directory quickly and easily.
* Control popular remote control programs, including VNC, with one utility.
Hyena v8.0 New Features:
* x64Now Available for the x64 Platform
Hyena v8.0 is the first release built to support the 64-bit platform. Take advantage of the full potential of the 64-bit processor and Windows 64-bit components, especially for large-scale Active Directory projects. To upgrade to any 64-bit version, simply download and install the 64-bit version (English, French, German, or Spanish)
* Support for Windows 2008 Fine-Grained Password Policies
Windows 2008 introduced a great new feature for creating multiple levels of password policies. Unfortunately, there isnt any direct GUI interface in Windows to manage these new policies until now!.
* Remote DesktopImproved Remote Desktop Integration
Hyena can now directly access the built-in Remote Desktop (RD) client without the need for custom tools. Moreover, the options used can be completely customized for any RD configuration.
* Event Time Offsets - Showing events using an offset filter allows an interval of time to be specified instead of a definitive starting and ending time. Offset settings can be aa set internal of days, hours, or minutes.
* Improved Active Directory Attribute Management - The attribute editor of the Manage Directory Attribute function can now be directly accessed for a single attribute for one or more selected objects in any AD query. For example, to modify the logon script of one or more users, execute an AD query that contains the scriptPath attribute. Select one or more users, then right click somewhere in the column area of the logon script attribute in the right window. The menu option will be titled Modify Script. Hyena will then display the attribute editor and allow updating the logon script attribute.
Additionally, the resulting view from the View All Directory Attributes function has been improved to also support modification of any attribute displayed.
SystemTools Hyena 8.6D x86 Download links : Wupload Filesonic
SystemTools Hyena 8.6D x64 Download links : Wupload Filesonic