|Main » 2010 » November » 7 » TV Player Classic 6.7.23 Portable
TV Player Classic 6.7.23 Portable
|TV Player Classic 6.7.23 Portable | 7.94 MB
Player Classic (FREE NOW!) is a freeware program for viewing online
internet TV channels and recording it into AVI (Xvid, DivX, etc.) ,
viewing and recording streams from TV tuner and camera. Network
streaming.. This software allows you to watch 400 paid online internet
TV channels TOTALLY FREE (including SPORT, NEWS, ENTERTAIMENT, MOVIES,
REALITY, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING, MUSIC, KIDS, GAMES ... ) and 1200+ free
live television channels from 100+ countries. There is NO NEED for
additional software installed and NO NEED a TV Tuner card because all
the channels are streamed through your Internet connection. For most TV
a modem speed of 56Kb/s is required, for the broadband TV stations you
need 100 Kb/s. Software comes with automatic TV station updates so it
will never be out of date.
It has news, information,
entertainment, movies, reality, lifestyle, shopping, music, youth,
kids, sports, games, special, miscellaneous, and adult. On news you get
ABC, CBC, CBS, FOX, and NBC news, also get the weather channel, weather
now, weather plus and much more.
On information you get Animal
Planet, ABC 12, C Net TV, Discovery channel, Earth channel, Strawberry
TV, Wildlife channel, and more.
On entertainment you get channel
125, Comedy Central, Fox 5, Fox video, HBO video, Mania TV, USA
network, Sci Fi channel, and more.
On movies you get Reel Good TV, Western TV, WSM movies, Thriller TV and more.
On reality you get Court TV, Caught on video, Emergency TV, Justice system TV, Fire TV, and the Police channel.
- viewing and recording of more than 1200 totally free TV streaming from Internet channels;
- viewing and recording of the TV programs from the TV channels received through the TV tuner or from the videocamera;
- broadcasting of your own channel from the TV tuner, from the videocamera or from some other Internet channel to the Internet;
- recording of all the videostreams in the AVI (Xvid, DivX etc.) format at the realtime or after the recording;
- free viewing of more than 400 international paid channels TOTALLY FREE;
the availability of the TV Dual mode which is used to output the copy
of picture to the television set or to the other monitor;
availability of the Embedded/Separate mode which is used to view the
picture at the selected place of the monitor, provided with the
possibility to adjust the size;
- viewing of the TV channels on the monitor and/or on television in the fullscreen mode;
- filtration of the Internet connection speed to choose the channels for high-grade viewing;
- total saving of all the current settings when you exit the program and restoring of them at the next start of the program;
- updating of the list of the TV channels;
- the proxy server support;
- there is NO NEED TO INSTALL ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE (such as Windows media player, Real player etc.) to view the free channels.
channels of the following content are broadcast: feature films, sports,
educational, musical, news, weather forecasts, webcams, entertaining
etc. The channels are broadcast in English, French, Spanish, German,
Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. These channels are streamed over the
Internet for free and do not require any subscription. All the channels
are classified as for the countries and categories. You can add
selected channels to a Favorite list for faster access in the future.
About the channels:
television broadcasting stations can be out of access at the moment
because of overload. Not all the channels broadcast 24 hours a day. The
quality of broadcasting is different for different channels.
About viewing of the TV channels on the television set:
into consideration the fact that the definition of the television set
is considerably lower than that one of the monitor, and the pixel of
the television tube is bigger than the pixel of the monitor, it is
strongly recommended to view the Internet online TV on the television
set in the fullscreen mode. If doing so you can gain the image quality
similar to the on-air broadcasting or cablecasting in the most cases.
Most of the up-to-date videocards support the TV-OUT mode. Plug the
television set into the computer TV-OUT jack via special cable (in case
it has not been delivered together with the videocard it can be bought
at any radio electronics store). You will be amazed at the image
- Windows 98, 2000, NT4.0, ME, XP, Vista
- 1MB hard drive space for installation
- Internet connection
Category: Portable |
Views: 600 |
Added by: Warez-Rocker
| Rating: 0.0/0||