|Main » 2010 » July » 7 » CyberLink PowerDVD Mark II Ultra 3D v10.0.1830.51 Preactivated
CyberLink PowerDVD Mark II Ultra 3D v10.0.1830.51 Preactivated
CyberLink PowerDVD Mark II Ultra 3D v10.0.1830.51 Preactivated | 123.33 MB
new PowerDVD 10 ULTRA 3D Mark II software enables Blu-ray 3D movie
playback on desktop, notebook and All-in-One PCs. PowerDVD is the first
software player to receive Blu-ray 3D certification from the Blu-ray
Disc Association. Optimized with CPU and GPU hardware acceleration,
PowerDVD delivers two 1080p frames to create high definition 3D video
effect to the display.
Now PowerDVD 10 Mark II comes with
Enhanced TrueTheater 3D for converting existing 2D DVD titles and 2D
videos into a 3D movie experience. Enhanced TrueTheater 3D gives users
a increase in sharpness, picture clarity and 3D depth while reducing
artifact and motion-blurriness.
PowerDVD 10 Mark II release also
features TrueTheater 3D for videos. This lets consumers to watch video
files in lifelike 3D effect. For those with a collection of DVDs
titles, TrueTheater 3D also converts video discs to a 3D movie
PowerDVD 10 Mark II release is available as a free upgrade to existing PowerDVD 10 ULTRA 3D users.
CyberLink PowerDVD 10 offers the following features for enjoying movies on the PC:
- Blu-ray 3D, including support for various 3D playback hardware.
- Improved optimization for Intel Core Family Processors, NVIDIA GPU and ATI GPU.
- Lossless HD audio, including support for HDMI 1.3a, offers pure 8-channel Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio via a single cable.
- Fast Blu-ray loading enables consumers to access their Blu-ray movies on the PC up to four times faster.
- CyberLink TrueTheater 3D technology, lets consumers transform their existing 2D DVD content into a 3D experience.
- HD upscaling for DVDs
- CyberLink TrueTheater 3D technology expands users? 3D collection by transforming existing 2D video files into 3D
CyberLink PowerDVD also includes TrueTheater HD, TrueTheater Motion,
and TrueTheater Lighting for upscaling and enhancing video files into
High Definition quality
- Quality-enhancing TrueTheater Technology
for videos improves the playback experience for video
files,includingreal-time correction of home movies using TrueTheater
Stabilizer and TrueTheater Noise Reduction.
- TrueTheater Surround
for music allows PowerDVD users to customize their playback experience
according to their home theater hardware and personal taste, with a
range of settings for optimizing audio playback.
- File format
support enables playback of even more movie types, including QT, MOV,
RM, RMVB, FLV, MKV, and 3GPP, and support for subtitle formats
including smi, ass, ssa, psb, srt and sub.
- Refreshed universal
player interface integratesaccess to movies, videos and music files,
without compromising the traditional simplicity of the PowerDVD
interface design. Playlist features allow consumers to create video and
music playlists of their favorite media.
- MovieMarks offer a brand
new way for PowerDVD users to bookmark, write and share movie reviews,
by adding comments and descriptions to bookmarks of key movie scenes.
Sharing MovieMarks on MoovieLive.com is a new feature allowing
reviewers to upload their reviews to PowerDVD?s online community
MoovieLive.com. MovieMarks can be downloaded and shared.
- Short Comments allow users to post live updates to Facebook, Twitter and MoovieLive.com as they are watching their movie.
PowerDVD Movie Page provides direct access to the latest content on
MoovieLive.com, with links to recent movie reviews, trailers, and
product tutorials, more movie information, and the ability to post live
comments to Twitter and Facebook.
- Touch support allows users to navigate features by touch, including their Movie Collection via PowerDVD?s FancyView interface.
- Ambient Light support offers compatibility with hardware featuring the power-saving feature of the latest notebooks.
Support for Windows 7 music library features enables easy creation of
music playlists and track management directly from within PowerDVD 10.
PowerDVD 10 Mark II is now available online, supporting the following
languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese
(Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, and Korean. Boxed versions will
be available soon in retail stores worldwide. CyberLink also offers OEM
versions to PC and peripheral manufacturing customers.
Languages: English, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Chinese Simplified, German, French, Italian
Homepage - http://www.cyberlink.com/
Download From HotFile
Download From Mirror
Category: Software |
Views: 685 |
Added by: cyber95
| Rating: 0.0/0||