Singularity (2010) ENG - Repack
Language : English | Publisher: Activision | Developer: Raven Software | iSO | 2.36GB (5% Rec)
Genre : First-Person Shooter ]
In the dark, Cold War winter of 1949-50 Stalin, the brutal leader of the Soviet Union, had two super weapons: long range missiles and the atomic bomb. But even if his teams of forced labor managed to build a missile powerful enough to carry an atomic payload, Stalin still faced encirclement by the United States and the Strategic Air Command. He knew that he needed another advantage over the United States, one that would ensure Soviet security and superiority. Then came the chance discovery on the remote island of Katorga-12 off the wild Kamchatka peninsula, of a previously unknown material, Element 99 (E99). E99 became the new source of Stalin's hope: a new energy source of unparalleled power. Unfortunately, the new element also yielded a new kind of contamination risk. But these were acceptable risks to Stalin - anything for the advancement of the Soviet people. Even so, on September 21, 1950, driven to complete the project, and in violation of the safety protocols, a Russian scientist, Viktor Barisov, personally triggered a device powered by E99 that caused a catastrophic event that affected the entire island. What happened next is unclear. However, there are reports that Stalin's final dying order was a handwritten scrawl to quarantine Katorga-12. And so the knowledge of the island remained buried...until 2010, when intelligence reports in the west confirm activity on a remote atoll in the Russian Federation's shadow. The world has no memory of Katorga-12. No concept of what may be on the island off the southeast coast of Russia. It is deemed that the world can't afford another Chernobyl - or worse. America's answer is to scramble a stealth flyby of the area. They need recon - and they need it now.
* Intense Combat – Confront time-ravaged creatures, Soviet soldiers in the 1950s and modern day elite forces as sudden time waves hurl you back and forth between 1950 and present day.
* Discover, Utilize, Bridge, Weaponize: Time – A full arsenal of weapons, including time itself, are available to use against the conscripts of the 1950s, the intensely trained squads of modern day and the mysterious oddities that the time waves have dragged into different time dimensions. The Time Manipulation Device (TMD), allows for the aging of objects, people and the environment in this harrowing sci-fi action thriller. By unlocking upgrades throughout the epic experience, players harness the full power of the TMD, including the ability to degrade items to a withered state or renew them to their pristine form, transport items between eras and manipulate objects outside the law of gravity.
* Conspiracy Driven Storyline – Every question answered spawns more mysteries as players strive to unravel the events and secrecy behind a top-secret Soviet military experiment. Clues are plentiful as time waves thrust the player between intertwined eras while attempting to unlock the secrets of a mysterious conspiracy.
* Epic Sci-Fi Elements – The Unreal 3 Engine allows Raven Software to create a graphically rich, fully immersive world with time bringing havoc upon the environments and the player.
* Compelling Multiplayer – The added element of the TMD combined with the strong multiplayer history of Raven Software will thrust players into a multiplayer experience that they have yet to experience.
Publication Type: RePack
Voice set Language: English
Size: 2.25 GB
Tabletka: Not required
- Do not cut
- Russian videos remove
- HD video encoded in standard quality with min. losses
- Automatic installation software required
- RePack by -Ultra-
Intel Pentium D at 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM (XP)/2GB RAM (Vista/Win 7), 256 MB VRAM
Installation Notes :
1. Download all files
2. Use WinRAR for extract files
3. Mount or burn image
4. Apply crack
5. Play game.