|Main » 2010 » October » 17 » TreeSize Professional 184.108.40.2061 Retail
TreeSize Professional 220.127.116.111 Retail
TreeSize Professional 18.104.22.1681 Retail | 8.50 MB
Professional is a powerful and flexible harddisk space manager for
Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32 & 64 Bit). Find out which folders are the
largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks. TreeSize
Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number
of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner and
permissions, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for
several folders or drives you choose. It also lets you search drives,
entire servers or the entire network for old, big, temporary and
duplicate files. The search results can be moved, deleted or exported.
The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface, it is
fast and multithreaded and supports Unicode and scheduled scans. You
can print detailed reports or export the collected data to Excel and to
an HTML, XML or text file. TreeSize Professional can be started from
the context menu of every folder or drive.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2008 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Visually Track down disk usage and see the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
Several exporting and reporting possibilities: Printed report (showing
the directory structure), Excel, HTML, XML, text file, clipboard.
The integrated fully customizable file search helps you to find and
archive the largest, oldest, obsolete and temporary files, e.g. invalid
shortcuts or files owned by a non existant account.
- You can search
multiple drives, entire servers and even your entire network
neighbourhood. The search results can be exported, moved or deleted.
- Duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 checksums
Statistics about file types and file owners on directory level.
Additionally it is possible to filter the file system tree on the left
to a certain user or file type
- TreeSize Pro is able to save the data to an XML file and to load it again later.
A saved XML file can be used to compare it against the current version
of the file system branch. The difference between the two scans will be
displayed and makes it easy to see which folders have grown.
- Support for Unicode file and folder names.
The visible columns can be configured separately for the TreeSize Pro
window, Excel export, HTML Export, Text export and printed reports. A
lot of optional columns are available.
- TreeSize Pro ships with a
shell extension for Windows 2000/XP/2003 that adds an additional
TreeSize column to the Windows Explorer that is showing the size not
only for files but also for folders.
- High performance through
Multithreading: Browse the results during scanning, scan and view
several folders at the same time, automatic adjustment of the number of
threads that are used for a scan.
- Include and exclude certain files and folders in your scans
- Print the contents of a directory, including all files and the corresponding icons.
Several Command line options allow scheduled and overnight scans of
your hard disk. An integrated wizard helps to set up scheduled scans.
- A list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders can be exported, for example for use in a database.
- Support for the file based NTFS compression, hard links and Alternate Data Streams (ADS)
- Explorer context menu is supported inside the TreeSize window.
Category: Software |
Views: 661 |
Added by: cyber95
| Rating: 0.0/0||